Dear customer, please be aware that due to the current COVID-19 restrictions we are experiencing difficulties in processing orders and queries within our normal time frame. Please bear with us during this difficult time and be assured that we will do our very best to process all orders as soon as possible.
Scratch and Kit builders accessory pack. This kit contains:
• 24 Tall chimney pots
• 24 Short chimney pots
• 2 Large chimney stack cappings (Takes 4 pots)
• 2 Small chimney stack cappings (Takes 2 pots)
• 8 x 80mm lengths of round roof ridges
• 8 x 80mm lengths of angled roof ridges
• 8 x 80mm lengths of chimney stack trim
• 16 x 80mm lengths of guttering
• 8 x 80mm lengths of small down pipes
• 8 x 80mm lengths of large down pipes
• 4 x 80mm lengths of barge board strips
• 2 x 80mm lengths of window sill strips
• 8 down pipe hoppers
• 8 wall tie plates
• 4 soot/drainage manhole covers
Recommended to be used with:
All 1:76 Scale Model Railways and Modelling projects
Wills range of buildings and scenic accessories
Please find below a list of useful guides relating to this product.
The Wills company started in 1978 making simple but extremely effective plastic scenic kits. The well-known modeller and writer Iain Rice was involved with the design and the range quickly grew.
In 1998, the Wills plastic scenic series was sold to PECO and production was moved from Forest Row to the Ratio Factory in Buckfastleigh. Wills structure kits are suitable for use on all UK model layouts representing the 1930s up to the 1960s and beyond. Many of these types of buildings are still in existence today. These authentic designs include railway, domestic and commercial kits to provide a realistic setting for your model railway or diorama.