Supplied with pre-coloured parts although painting and/or weathering can add realism; glue is required to complete this model. This kit includes:
• 20 24mm wide Concrete Fencing panels including post
• 20 22mm wide Ornate Concrete Fencing panels including post
• 20 22mm wide Concrete Balustrade Fencing panels including post
• 20 22mm wide Concrete Post and Rail panels including post
• 8 24mm wide Double Gates including 2 posts
• 8 14mm wide Single Gates Including 2 posts
Recommended to be used with:
All 1:76 Scale Model Railways and Modelling projects
Wills range of buildings and scenic accessories
Please find below a list of useful guides relating to this product.
The Wills company started in 1978 making simple but extremely effective plastic scenic kits. The well-known modeller and writer Iain Rice was involved with the design and the range quickly grew.
In 1998, the Wills plastic scenic series was sold to PECO and production was moved from Forest Row to the Ratio Factory in Buckfastleigh. Wills structure kits are suitable for use on all UK model layouts representing the 1930s up to the 1960s and beyond. Many of these types of buildings are still in existence today. These authentic designs include railway, domestic and commercial kits to provide a realistic setting for your model railway or diorama.