The September 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Ashton Steel – A modern era micro marvel in 00, owned and operated by Bruce Duncan
- Museum of Transport – Robin Brogden’s jam packed heritage scene, 29 years in the making
- Kirley Junction – newcomer to the hobby, Kieran Lagan’s Irish-outline layout, and much more!
In a Railway Modeller exclusive, Ben Ando of Revolution Trains gives an insight into the history of the former Southern Region Inspection Saloon, Caroline, in this first instalment of an exciting series following the development of Revolution Train's forthcoming model in 00.
In this month project section, Giles Barnabe transforms a toy boat into a useful 00 waterside accessory, while Hugh Norwood creates a representation of the unusual Stronach-Dutton road-rail tractor in 4mm.
Reviews in this month's issue include;
- Hornby Stephenson’s Rocket Train Pack
- Hornby GWR Slide Door MkIII’s
- Irish Railway Models' Beer Wagons
- Plus much more!
Grab your copy of the September 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 13th August!