The September 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Barton Road – Benn Pollard showcases his pre-TOPS era urban scene in N, with an unorthodox T-Shape footprint
- Kenningham – Dick Yeo takes us for a tour of his picturesque former Great Eastern Railway scene in 4mm
- A 15” Estate Railway – Toby Hollins-Jones describes the inspiration behind his quirky 7mm scale miniature railway
Plus much more...
This months projects; Chris Ford kicks off a short series of articles on how to make a start in N – following the construction of this latest Railway Modeller project layout, while I revitalise a venerable ready-to-run Fowler 2P in OO, to create a classic Somerset & Dorset pilot.
Reviews in this months issue, includes;
- Dapol - Collett 'Manor' in OO
- Bachmann - SE&CR 25T 'Dance Hall' Brake Van in OO
- Accurascale - HCA & CDA MGR Hoppers in OO
- And much more...
Grab your copy of the October 2022 edition of Railway Modeller on sale from 8th September!