The November 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Boot c.1880 – Peter Kazer’s former Cumberland 3’ narrow gauge line, modelled to 1:48 scale.
- Muirston Junction – Dennis Day’s OO loft-layout, portraying the transition from steam to diesel in Scotland’s Central Belt area.
- Mertonford – Andrew Knight’s diesel era Scottish scene in British HO scale.
- Plus much more…
This months projects; Jim Smith demonstrates the potential for modifying OO stock to create representations of the prototypes in British HO, while Callum Willcox assemble and details the lazer-cut Highland signal box kit from Peco.
Reviews in this months issue, include;
- Bachmann - Gresley LNER V2 in OO
- Hornby - Dublo Air-smoothed Merchant Navy in OO
- Heljan - RailFreight Class 31 in O
- Plus much more...
Grab your copy of the November 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 14th October!