The May 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Eaglesham – Bill Auld introduces this stunning Caledonian Railway layout set in 1912
- Kirtley Bridge – Bob Hordern presents his premier Yorkshire Dales layout in 7mm scale
- Norwich Central – Peter Thompson elegant two-level historical might-have-been station, set firmly in the pre-grouping era
- Plus much more...
This months projects; Dave Cooper reveals how he constructed a Gresley J50 in N, combining a 3D printed body with brass details, fitted to an R-T-R chassis, while I demonstrate the art of blending backscenes, adding a sense of depth to even the smallest of layouts.
Reviews in this months issue, feature a trio of Heljan Diesels, including;
- British Rail Class 25 in OO
- British Rail Class 17 in O
- GWR AEC Diesel Railcar in O
- And more...
Also included with this months issue, is a free special supplement on Modelling Industrial Railways, exploring a selection of inspirational prototype and track plans, plus much more.
Grab your copy of the May 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 8th April!