The March 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Montague Field – Steve Driver’s portrait mid-1950’s industrial railway setting on the north east coast in OO
- Lapford & Eggesford – Nick Waugh’s North Devon line in N
- St Andrews and Guard Bridge – The East Neuk Model Railway Club’s N gauge single-track line, leading the Fife town of St Andrews
- Plus much more...
This months projects; Graham Clark scratch builds a Northern Rail Class 195 DMU in O, while Grahame Hedges revitalises Graham Farish 100 Ton TEA tanker wagons in N.
Reviews in this months issue, includes;
- Irish Railway Models - Metropolitan-Vickers A Class in OO
- Bachmann - British Rail Class 20/0 in OO
- Hornby - Refurbished Hitachi Sentinel 0-4-0 in OO
- And much more...
Grab your copy of the March 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 10th February!