The March 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Sandy – Michael Bourke’s busy OO East Coast Mainline station set in 1938 Lammermuir – the Greenock & District Model Railway Club’s representation of the Waverley Route during the 1960’s in N
- Wear Yard – Jenny Kirk’s jam packed model railway empire
- And much more...
This months projects include; Chris Ford assembling a Routemex three-aspect colour light signal in 7mm, while I put my hand to constructing a representation ‘Watery Bottom’ viaduct using Wills products, to form the centre piece of my new OO office layout, Lyncombe Vale.
Reviews in this months issue;
- Bachmann English Electric Class 20/3 in OO
- Accurascale PTA / JTA & JUA bogie tipper wagons in OO
- KR Models English Electric GT3 in OO
Plus, we take a closer look at early samples of Hattons forthcoming ‘Gensis’ four- & six-wheel coaches.
Grab your copy of the March 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 11th February!