The June 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world. Highlights in this issue include;
- Princetown and Yelverton – Gordon Vickers’s representation of the charming West Country branchline in OO
- Holm Road Depot – Andrew Holl’s O gauge tribute to the former Horton Road Depot in Gloucester
- West Street – Shaun Taylor’s contemporary Northern Rai station in OO
- Plus much more...
This months projects; Michael Farr constructs a L&B bogie van in OO9, while I re-roof a Wills forge kit using laser-cut roofing slates from JS Models in 4mm.
Reviews in this months issue, includes
- Heljan - British Rail Class 56 in O
- Accurascale - HYA and IIA hopper wagons in OO
- Rapido Trains UK - SECR open wagons in OO
- And much more...
Finally, we celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee with two special themed articles, with Toby Jennings exploring the history of the Royal Train, including potential modelling opportunities, while I adapt a Hornby ‘Princess Elizabeth’ to represent the locomotive as it appeared when hauling the Royal Train in 2012.
Grab your copy of the commemorative June 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 12th May!