The July 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Lisworth Bay – John Spence’s modular Southern Region branch terminus in N
- Down the Rabbit hole in 009 – David Dawson’s revival of the classis ‘Rabbit Warren’ format, for his narrow gauge Welsh slate quarry layout
- Norman Colliery – Geoff Brain’s run down colliery system in O
- Plus much more...
This months projects; John Treays combines Ratio and Wills kits to produce a post-war parcel depot in 4mm, while I demonstrate how to enhance a card construction kit, turning a Metcalfe corner shop into a small public house.
Reviews in this months issue, includes;
- Hornby - British Rail Class 91 in OO
- Hornby - Gresley LNER A1 Class 4-6-2 in OO
- Darstaed - Thompson LNER coaches in O
- Ellis Clark Trains - BR Presflo cement wagons in O
- And much more...
Grab your copy of the July 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 9th June!