The January 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Sandford & Banwell – Jeff, Pete & Lynn Day’s exquisite representation of the North Somerset Station in 4mm.
- Ffestiniog Railway Pasiche – Stuart Whitehouse’s evocative recreation of the Ffestiniog Railway in 009
- Hope Street – John Buck’s stunning first attempt at a solo layout build in O, with radio control and much more...
This months projects include; Making a Start in 0 - Chris Ford continues with the construction of his latest layout in 7mm, describing how he made the structures for the build, and creating Corrugated Iron Sheets – Callum Willcox shows you how to turn a aluminium take-away tray into useful modelling material.
Reviews in this months issue;
- Bachmann GWR 9400 Class Pannier Tanks in OO
- Graham Farish British Rail 'Refurbished' Class 31 in N
- Locomotion Models Exclusive Terrier “Boxhill” in OO Plus much more!
Grab your copy of the January 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 10th December!