The February 2023 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- The Northampton Extension – Dan Hall visualises in N what might have been if the full aims of the Great Central Railway’s London extension had come to fruition.
- Ballachulish – George Woodcock imagines how the North West Highland terminus would of looked if line had survived into the 1980s.
- Newton Heath Works – Mike Baker describes how he and Martin Finney created this 7MM scale exhibition layout, inspired by the narrow gauge ball clay railways on the Isle of Purbeck
- Plus much more...
This months projects; Christopher Day explains how he recreated the classic Marylebone train shed in miniature, while I assemble a pair of 1930s suburban house manufactured by ATD Models.
Reviews in this months issue, includes;
- Accurascale - British Rail Class 92 in OO
- Hornby - Liverpool & Manchester centenary train pack in OO
- Heljan - British Rail Class 45 ‘Peak’ in OO
- And much more...
Finally, we bring you up to date with our full Hornby 2023 Range Report, where we take an in-depth look at this year’s exciting range of products.
Grab your copy of the February 2023 edition of Railway Modeller on sale from 12th January!