The February 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Brookwood – Peter Chaston’s extensive BR Southern Region system in OO.
- Craiglang – William Taylor’s portable Scottish urban scene in O.
- Bovington Junction – Signals Model Railway Club’s debut N gauge exhibition layout, situated in the heart of former Somerset & Dorset Railway country.
- Plus much more...
This months projects;
Dave Wager describers some of the techniques deployed when building a replacement truss girder bridge for use on Tony Wright’s ECML layout, while I assemble the revised 10’ wheelbase tanker kit from Parkside.
Reviews in this months issue, including;
- Hornby - Gresley W1 Class 4-6-4 'Hush-Hush' in OO
- Dapol - Great Western Railway Collett 'Large Prairie' in OO
- Peco - Flexi Loco Lifts
Plus, we bring you up to date with our full Hornby 2022 Range Report, where we take an in-depth look at this year’s exciting range of products.
Not only that, all printed issues include a FREE special reprint of Railway Modeller No.1, originally published in 1949! This souvenir publication provides a fascinating insight into the hobby as it was more than 70 years ago…
Grab your copy of the February 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 13th January!