The December 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Margate Warren – Warley Model Railway Club member Andy Hundson describes the club’s latest OO gauge project inspired by the railways of the South West
- Chwarel Tigid – Tim Williams showcases his Welsh slate quarry scene in OO9, complete with working incline
- My Life with Trains – music mogul Pete Waterman reveals his passion for railways in an exclusive Railway Modeller interview with Steve Flint
- Plus much more...
This months projects;
Chris Ford concludes his short series on making a start in N – turning his attention to the scenic details in preparation for the layouts first outing at the Warley National Model Railway Exhibition, while I get creative with the new range of freelance OO9 body kits from Fourdees.
Reviews in this months issue, includes
- Planet Industrials - Kerr, Stuart ‘Victory’ in OO
- Hattons Model Railways - ‘Genesis’ four- & six-wheel coaches in OO
- Accurascale - Nuclear PFA wagons in OO
- And much more...
26th/27th November 2022 sees the return of the Warley National Model Railway Exhibition, held at Birmingham’s National Exhibition Centre. To mark the occasion, we give you the full lowdown with our Warley National NEC show preview, showcasing just come of the superb exhibits and stands set to be on display, as well as our editorial team’s ‘Must Sees’!
Grab your copy of the December 2022 edition of Railway Modeller on sale from 10th November!