The April 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Copper, Wort & Co Ltd – Peter Goss’s stunning depiction of the brewing industry of Burton-on-Trent, set during the Edwardian era in OO
- Foxbury – Bob Brown’s compact Western region branchline scene in 3mm.
- Little Aire – Richard Pratt’s West Yorkshire inspired layout in OO, developed in conjunction with members of the Harrogate Model Railway Club
- Plus much more...
This months projects;
I assemble the Narrow Planet 10hp 0-4-0PM locomotive kit in OO9, and fit a Parkside Models tarpaulin sheet to a seven-plank open wagon in O.
Reviews in this months issue, includes;
- Hornby - 14-Car Advanced Passenger Train (APT-P) in OO
- Heljan - Brush Type 4 in O
- Bachmann - British Rail VEA 12 ton covered goods van in OO
- And much more...
Grab your copy of the April 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 10th March!