The November 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Aerodrome Park – Peter North’s homage to the Southern Railway’s third-rail network, with a supposed air / rail interchange near Lullingstone, Kent.
- Melbury – Don Bishop’s Dorset inspired junction, on the Yeovil to Dorchester line
- Benry TMD – Ben Catling’s modern image micro marvel, and much more...
No spare room for a layout? We show you how the new Scalescenes Canal Wharf box file micro layout kit can be used as an animated display, with plenty of modelling and operational potential.
Reviews in this months issue included;
- Bachmann 2-HAP 2-Car EMU in OO
- Hornby GWR Collett 5101 Class ‘Large Prairie’ in OO
- Graham Farish BR Mk2f stock in N
Plus much more! Grab your copy of the November 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 8th October!