Following the reveal of the first livery samples in the May 2021 issue of Railway Modeller, Hatton’s have given us the opportunity to have a closer look at a selection of further livery samples, of the retailers forthcoming four-and six-wheel ‘Genesis’ coaches.
- Livery samples include;
- London Brighton & South Coast Railway Mahogany
- South Eastern & Chatham Railway Crimson Lake
- London & North Western Railway Lake & Coach White
- Southern Railway Olive green
- Great Northern Railway lined Teak
- LNER Pre-war brown
Naturally, these are still early samples with retailer advises that there are several corrections and improvements to be made.Further information on the project, including details on how to pre-order, can be found via Hattons website.
For more of latest news and reviews, be sure to grab your copy of the June 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller, on sale from May 13th.