9ft/10ft Underframe Kit
These Underframe kits give a choice of a 9ft wooden or 10ft steel type Sole Bars and include:
• Actual working axlebox springs
• Sprung metal buffers
• Choice of 9 foot (wooden) or 10 foot (steel) solebars
• Pin-point axles and bearings for maximum length trains
• Both Peco Simplex and Peco Anita tension lock couplings.Romford wheels and bearings can be used to complete the model.
- All PECO 00/H0 Setrack and Streamline Flexible track systems
Please find below a list of useful guides relating to this product.
PECO has always been a forward-looking family company with a long tradition of innovative thinking. The business started trading in 1946 and is now in its third generation.
From early days, PECO has concentrated its manufacturing skills on producing trackwork for the model railway enthusiast. Individual component parts was how it started, but this developed into HO/OO ready-made track with fibre sleepers. With plastics becoming more popular in the 1960s, PECO decided to introduce the famous Streamline range, which over the years has become one of the world’s leading brands for not just HO/OO but all scales from Z to G.
PECO currently produces no less than 20 track ranges, featuring both standard gauge and narrow gauge systems, plus a wide selection of complementary accessories and items to add scenic detail to your layout.