The November 2022 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Durston for Hemsby – Brian Woolrich demonstrates limited space is no barrier with his compact Great Western through station in 4mm
- Bradstock MPD – Mike Baker takes us on a tour of his Somerset & Dorset inspired engine shed and yard scene in 7mm
- Tiviot Vale – Robert Murdey embraces the modern rail scene with his contemporary freight terminal venture in OO
- Plus much more...
This months projects; Chris Ford continues with his short series on making a start in N – turning his attention to creating the key structures for the layout, while Craig Tiley summarises diesel and electric four-character headcodes.
- Reviews in this months issue, includes
- Hornby - BR Standard 9F 2-10-0 in OO
- Bachmann - British Rail Class 37 in OO
- Peco - Seven-plank wagons in N
- And much more...
Following the recent ground breaking announce from Hornby, we bring you full details on this ambitious new venture by the Margate Manufacturer, including the first look at a number of up and coming produces with our TT:120 range report.
Finally, included with all printed issue is a FREE 16 page supplement on Making a start in O – an introduction to modelling in 7mm scale.
Grab your copy of the November 2022 edition of Railway Modeller on sale from 13th October!