The September 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Elybridge - Lance Cadell’s extensive depiction of the Big Four era in OO.
- Templecombe Lower – David Plumridge’s Somerset & Dorset inspired layout in N.
- Edenham – Ian Wilson’s reimagined Lincolnshire terminus in OO.
- Plus much more...
This months projects;
Steve Flint demonstrates a easy method for creating curved roofs for 4mm rolling stock, while give a rake of Accurascales bogie tippler wagons a work-warn look.
Reviews in this months issue, include;
- Heljan - Lynton & Barnstaple Railway Baldwin 2-4-2T ‘Lyn’ in OO9
- Hornby - LMS Coronation Scot coaches in OO
- Oxford Rail - LNER J27 0-6-0 in OO
- And much more...
Grab your copy of the September 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 12th August!