The July 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Fence House – Bob Jones discusses this outstanding 2mm Fine Scale layout which portrays a former wayside station set in County Durham.
- Exmoor Vale – Bill Faulkner’s compact L-shaped OO layout with GWR & SR joint running.
- Lochband – Alisdair Macdonald Scottish distillery micro marvel in OO
- Plus much more...
This months projects; Andrew Hicks recounts how he made this former Airfix kit operate on Missenden Modellers’ Great Model Railway Challenge layout Ealing Road, while I assemble the brand new Parkside Models BR 13-ton steel-sided hopper kit.
Reviews in this months issue, including;
- Bachmann 4-BEP EMU in OO
- Hornby ‘Air-smoothed’ Merchant Navy Class in OO
- Revolution Trains Cemflo cement wagons in N
- And much more...
Plus Steve Flint talks to music mogul Pete Waterman OBE on his extraordinary West Coast mainline layout, which goes on display at Chester Cathedral.
Grab your copy of the July 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 10th June!