The December 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world. Highlights in this issue include;
- Downborough – Ian Smith’s impressive Western region DCC layout in OO. Penmaenbach – Chris Hopper’s Inglenook shunting puzzle set in the Speedlink era of the 1980’s.
- Melin Dolrhyd – Stuart Taylor’s delightful mid-Wales vista in OO9.
- Plus much more…
This months projects; Paul Bason describes the construct of a stone-built pub in 4mm, while Craig Tiley explains modelling eras – from pre-grouping to present day.
Reviews in this months issue, include;
- Kato / Peco - Ffestiniog Railway 'Small England' 0-4-0ST+Ts in OO9
- Bachmann - British Rail Brush Class 47 in OO
- Rails of Sheffield - LNWR ‘Improved Precedent’ 2-4-0 in OO
- Plus much more...
Last month also saw the launch of the Railway Modeller digital archive. With easy on-screen navigation, and access to more than 800 fully searchable issues, there’s never been a better time to subscribe!
Grab your copy of the December 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 11th November!