The December 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Glaisden – Ian Worthington’s ex-Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway mainline in EM
- St John’s – Paul Warden’s South Devon inspired Great Western Branchline in OO
- Gilestown and Ballyharry – Michael Martin’s jam-packed Irish Mainline and much more
This months projects include; Making a Start in 0 - Chris Ford, as he begins the construction of a layout in 7mm, design to encourage those who are looking to embark on their own modelling journey in the large scale and recreating the Somerdale Sentinel – following our recent plan of the month on Fry’s Somerdale, we show you how to create the chocolate factory’s signature sentinel in miniature.
Reviews in this months issue;
- Bachmann Midland Railway 1532 Class in OO
- Graham Farish Stanier 8F in N
- Murphy Models Irish Class 121 in OO
- Plus much more!
But that’s not all, in a Railway Modeller exclusive we take a look an exciting weekend of railway modelling, with a preview of the Warley National 2020 Virtual Model Railway Exhibition, due to broadcast over the weekend of the 28th & 29th November.
Grab your copy of the December 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 12th November!