The August 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world. Highlights in this issue include;
- Steam in the Garden - Stephen and Robert Gliddon’s inspiring 16mm live steam narrow gauge line.
- Lines to Cransley – Mick Payne’s 4mm & 009 extension to his East Derbyshire Mineral Railway.
- Seven Mills Sidings – Andy Peters compact modern image O gauge layout, with DCC sound operation.
- Plus much more...
This months projects; Geoff Coopland presents a straightforward and effect method for creating trees from scratch, while I personalize a Hornby Drummond T9, demonstrating the art of renumbering.
Reviews in this months issue, including;
- Locomotion Models / Rails of Sheffield - SE&CR Wainwright D Class in OO
- The Model Centre - BR 24.5 Ton Mineral Wagons in OO
- Kernow Model Railway Centre and LSWR Road Vans in OO
- And much more...
Grab your copy of the August 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 8th July!