The April 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world.
Highlights in this issue include;
- Alston – Peter Brown’s atmospheric former Cumbrian terminus in N, created by utilising a wealth of modern modelling techniques.
- The Shale Oil Line – the King’s Lynn O Gauge Group’s modular industrial railway network in 7mm.
- Lockden – Richard Pike’s rural narrow gauge terminus on the English / Welsh border in OO9.
This months projects include; Carol Flavin, Team captain of the Loco Lady’s of Great Model Railway Challenge fame, shows you how to create a dramatic waterfall scene, while I demonstrate a simple technique using washes and weathering powders, to give your die-cast vehicles a road warn look.
Reviews in this months issue;
- Revolution Trains - British Rail Class 92 in N
- EFE Rail - BR 20 Ton Ballast plough brake van in N
- Hornby BR Mk.1 Restaurant Buffet from in OO
Plus much more...
Grab your copy of the April 2021 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 11th March!