The October 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world. Highlights in this issue include;
- Bevois Park & St Denys – Andrew and Simon Tucker’s stunning N gauge mainline, set in the Southampton area.
- Axebridge – Paul Windle’s recycling masterpiece in 009
- Hyde Lane MPD – Nick and Norman Hughes jam-packed 0 Gauge Diesel Depot
- And much more...
In this month’s plan of the month we take a trip to Fry’s Somerdale, exploring the chocolate factory’s railway connection, and it’s modelling potential.
Reviews in this months issue included;
- EFE Rail British Rail Clayton Class 17 in N
- EFE Rail J94 Austerity in 00
- Dapol’s 0 Gauge Turbot Ballast wagon
- Plus much more!
Grab your copy of the October 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller on sale from 10th September!