The April 2020 Issue of Railway Modeller is on sale now, packed full with all the latest News and Reviews from the railway modelling world. Highlights in this issue include;
- Ramchester – Rod Wilsons stunning Ex-LMS Branchline Terminus in 0 .
- The Clyre Valley Railway – Tim Couling’s Cornish 009 layout, depicting a what if scenario, where the Bodmin and Wadebridge Railway was built to narrow gauge.
- Trowbridge – Laurence Barber’s 00 recreation of the Wiltshire Town station during it’s heyday.
In our Project of the month, Tony Wright shows you how to learn and hone the skills necessary for locomotive kit building, with his step by step construction of the DJH LMS Princess Coronation.
Reviews in this months issue include;
- Hornby Princess Royal Class - "Princess Elizabeth" - 00 Gauge
- Dapol British Rail Type 2 / Class 21 - 00 Gauge
- Heljan LMS Beyer Garratt - 00 Gauge
- And much more!
Catch-up with the latest news and announcements, with our round-up from Model Rail Scotland 2020, as well as Bachmann’s Spring announcements and much more.
Grab your copy of the April 2020 Issue on sale now!