- An injection-moulded body
- Die cast metal chassis
- Fine scale wheels
- Six-wheel electrical pickup
- High-torque flywheel-equipped motor
- 40:1 precision gearbox for slow, smooth running
- Options include DC/DCC ready, DCC-fitted and DCC sound-fitted using Plux22 technology
- Detailed cab with illumination.
- Directionally illuminated four-character headcodes
- Sprung buffers and hook draw-gear with cosmetic screw couplings
So far planned released will feature in un-numbered British Railways two-tone green livery, with a sheet of Railtec decals supplied enabling all members of the class to be represented.
The project is running about 3 months late due to the Covid-19 situation, but it is hoped is the model available in the autumn of 2020.
We look forward to reviewing a sample of one of these models in a future issue of Railway Modeller.